Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Wizarding World Loot

Page 1 of 4Next

In this thread, you can show off your Harry Potter related merchandise be it your book collections, house- themed clothes, stationary, wands, replicas, etc.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritJaySM

These are my original 1st Bloomsbury UK Edition books, ah, good ol' childhood memories. 😸

Heatherlly, mmlf and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceDark AngelBitterBritInterwovenMadnessJaySM

I don't own too much in the way of Harry Potter merch — I've got the books, of course, and then it's mostly clothes and socks. Practical things.

My favourite thing so far is a Build-A-Bear my old team got me when I got offered a secondment at work. Meet Audrey:

Bear in Ravenclaw Robes

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelInterwovenMadnessJaySMSalvyus
Quote from BitterBrit on July 20, 2023, 6:47 pm

I don't own too much in the way of Harry Potter merch — I've got the books, of course, and then it's mostly clothes and socks. Practical things.

My favourite thing so far is a Build-A-Bear my old team got me when I got offered a secondment at work. Meet Audrey:

Bear in Ravenclaw Robes

I am not really a merchandise person myself, I'd rather spend my money on another book but Audrey looks like a nice fella!

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritJaySM

Taken using a poor camera, but here are my Harry Potter books. You might be able to see all the tabs and bookmarks I have made. I once had a Hagrid cup, but I still have a Harry Potter mini pencilcase. I am not really into merchandise these days, though.

Harry Potter Books

Harry Potter Pencilcase

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelBitterBritJaySM

The tabs are kind of cute! Looks like you were studying the novels?

My copy of the Philosopher's Stone has underlines and various highlights all through it — from when I was probably about 5-6 and didn't understand the sanctity of books. 🥹

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelJaySM

My guess is, those are all references for fics?

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaJaySM
Quote from BitterBrit on July 22, 2023, 3:25 am

The tabs are kind of cute! Looks like you were studying the novels?

My copy of the Philosopher's Stone has underlines and various highlights all through it — from when I was probably about 5-6 and didn't understand the sanctity of books. 🥹

Sanctity of books @bitterbrit ? 😀 I annotate my books all the time! J.K. Rowling said that she wants to see her books worn out because it shows they've been read. So go ahead!

P.S Yes, I was studying the novels and collecting references for fics, assuming @darkangel was referring to me.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelBitterBritJaySM

I usually annotate, underline and highlight my study works so I understand @mmlf. I usually don't put my novels through such treatment in paperback version but usually bookmark and highlight HP quotes and specific Snape scenes in ebooks to often counter Snater biases and quote the exact reference at their faces.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceDark AngelJaySM
Quote from Naaga on July 22, 2023, 2:47 pm

I usually annotate, underline and highlight my study works so I understand @mmlf. I usually don't put my novels through such treatment in paperback version but usually bookmark and highlight HP quotes and specific Snape scenes in ebooks to often counter Snater biases and quote the exact reference at their faces.

You are getting ready for war!

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaWinter's ShadeJaySM
Page 1 of 4Next